Brand: Sylvanian Families
- The house can be opened up for play at 90 Degrees, 180 Degrees and any angle in between, additionally, the second floor room on the left side and the roof on the right side, are removable
- Can be put back together to allow multiple ways to play
- Connect to red roof cosy cottage to create a large, three-storey house (sold separately)
- This house has real lights, these can be turned on and off in the rooms
- Stimulates imaginative role-playing by children
- Suitable for ages three years and above
Details: Product Description
Red roof country home features a red roof with brightly coloured walls that makes up the delightful chocolate rabbit family home. Rooms come with three lights, each of which can be turned on and off. Red roof country home can be opened up for play at 90-Degrees, 180-Degrees and any angle in between. Closing up the house creates the appearance of a wonderful home, no matter which angle you look at it from, with light spilling out through the windows making quite the sight to behold. The second floor room on the left side and the roof on the right side, are removable. Placing this room on top of the roof or placing the roof on top of the terrace creates a large, three-storey house to play with. Connect to red roof cosy cottage to create a large, three-storey house (sold separately). Placing figures and furniture into these rooms allows for even more enjoyable pretend play (sold separately). Main unit, chimney room, large roof, small roof, staircase, entrance porch, window frame A x3, window frame B x2, small fence x3, large fence x5, lamp A x2, lamp B x1 (a total of 22 pieces).
Not suitable for children under 36 months
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
We aim dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the very same day
- Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (2-4 Days) -
- Under £30 = £3.78
- Over £30 = FREE
- FEDEX Two Day Delivery (Mon - Friday)
- Under £40 = £5.99
- Over £40 = FREE
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Please contact the team today on: 0333 050 3387 to discuss any questions you may have.