- Contains 100 Percent of the nutrients your cat needs for a healthy, balanced diet
- An ideal assortment of dishes including beef, chicken, tuna and salmon with trout
- Specially formulated by PURINA vets and nutritionists for your adult cat
- Vitamins and minerals provide your cat with all he needs to live a happy and active life
- Served in individual pouches for an ideal dining experience
Details: Product Description
Delight your cat with our FELIX adult cat mixed selection in jelly - an assortment of delicious recipes in a decadent, juicy jelly. We include beef, chicken, tuna and salmon with trout in our variety pack so your cat can try an array of different flavours every day. Dishes are made with high quality ingredients, including an assortment of vitamins and minerals that provide essential care to your adult cat. We're sure your adult cat will love our delicious FELIX adult cat mixed selection in jelly with the irresistible flavours that will make their mouth water.
Meat and animal derivatives (Beef/Chicken 4%), Fish and fish derivatives (Salmon/Tuna 4%), Minerals, Various sugars
For an average adult cat (4kg), feed 3 to 4 pouches per day in at least 2 separate meals. The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight. Serve at room temperature.
120 x 100g of pouches of Felix wet cat food in jelly in four individual varieties: Beef, Chicken, Tuna and Salmon with Trout, altogther in one outer box
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
We aim dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the very same day
- Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (2-4 Days) -
- Under £30 = £3.78
- Over £30 = FREE
- FEDEX Two Day Delivery (Mon - Friday)
- Under £40 = £5.99
- Over £40 = FREE
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Please contact the team today on: 0333 050 3387 to discuss any questions you may have.