- Cif Perfect Finish Cleaner Spray for limescale removal is a must-have in your cleaning products
- This specialist cleaning spray has been scientifically designed to remove 100 Percent of the toughest limescale stains from your shower, sink, tap and tiles
- New Cif Limescale Removal spray effectively removes your toughest limescale around your home
- For 100 Percent limescale and soap scum removal and streak-free shine, spray onto the surface, leave for a few seconds, clean, and rinse
- It’s the simple way to remove tough limescale stains, leaving only a fantastic shine behind
- Do not use Cif Perfect Finish Limescale Removal Spray on marble, natural stones, or painted wood. Rinse well after use on plastics, aluminium, and enamel
Details: Product Description
New Cif Perfect Finish Limescale Removal Spray for everyday cleaning effectively removes the toughest limescale around your home.
This specialist multi-purpose cleaning spray has been scientifically designed to remove 100% of the toughest limescale stains from your shower, sink, tap and tiles, leaving your surfaces at their beautiful best. At Cif we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif products have removed ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results. We develop cleaning products that solve the problems you face, while simultaneously caring for surfaces. Cif will help you achieve the beautiful results you want: whatever the surface, whatever the room, whether it’s a quick spruce-up, or a full deep clean.
Also, try: Cif Stainless Steel, Cif Mould Remover, and Cif Oven & Grill from the new Perfect Finish specialist cleaning range for all your tough cleaning jobs.
How to use:
To achieve 100% limescale and soap scum removal and streak free shine, spray our multi-purpose cleaner spray onto the surface, leave for a few seconds, clean and rinse. For shinier results, wipe with a dry cloth. For extra tough dirt, leave for a few minutes before wiping.
Do not use Cif Limescale Removal on marble, natural stones, painted wood. Rinse well after use on plastics, aluminium and enamel. In case of any doubt, new, unusual, painted surfaces test on a small inconspicuous area first.
For hips and tips for all your cleaning products, visit Cleanipedia website.
<5% Non Ionic Surfactants, Perfume
Danger: causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May be corrosive to metals. Contains sulphamic acid, c9-11 pareth - 8, citric acid. Keep out of reach of children. Keep only in original container. Do not breathe dust or mist; wear eye/face protection. Immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician. If on skin (or hair): remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Collect spillage. Dispose of used up container in accordance with local regulations keep out of reach of children. If on skin: wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations
Manufacturer Contact Information
Unilever House Springfield Drive Leatherhead Kt22 7Gr
Item Condition: New
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
We aim dispatch all orders placed before 12pm the very same day
- Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (2-4 Days) -
- Under £30 = £3.78
- Over £30 = FREE
- FEDEX Two Day Delivery (Mon - Friday)
- Under £40 = £5.99
- Over £40 = FREE
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Please contact the team today on: 0333 050 3387 to discuss any questions you may have.